Saturday, January 13, 2007

"9/11 was an inside job" preaching at Ground Zero

At the World Trade Center reconstruction zone (aka "Ground Zero"), a small crowd gathered around a man who was pointing out what he considered to be glaring inconsistencies in the official 9/11 timeline of events. He was part of a larger group called "NY 9/11 Truth" that was dispersed among the tourists at Ground Zero, handing out pamphlets and trying to engage the curious and the disbelieving alike.

I felt like a shark in an aquarium with regard to photo opportunities, since the point-and-shoot camera I was carrying allowed me to blend in very naturally with all the other gawking tourists, except that I was shooting them while they were shooting elsewhere.
Carrying a backpack and assuming a blank facial expression completed my camouflage.

No comments: