Thursday, January 11, 2007

Fort Hamilton Parkway subway entrance next to the Crossroads Cafe

Hmmm... here's another subway entrance photo, now two days in a row! One might get the impression that I've latched on to a specific urban theme, but in fact, I haven't (yet).

In actuality, I shot quite a few interesting things today, but once I distilled all the images down to a core few for final selection, this one stood out in terms of color, composition, and contrast; the overall impact of the photo resonates with me for some reason.

2 comments:

Acornbud said...

I love the reflections in the window.

Luis Bueno said...

I intend to come back to this place and take some more photos when it's warmer outside. Usually small groups socialize on the benches outside the cafe, especially mothers with babies.

That would make some interesting slices of Brooklyn life.