Sunday, April 01, 2007

U.S. Marines recruiting station in Downtown Brooklyn

After a great deal of thought and consideration, I finally made up my mind and went down to the local military recruiting office in Downtown Brooklyn and signed up for the Marines.

The decision wasn't easy for me, but as President George W. Bush has always maintained, we're fighting them over there so we don't have to fight them over here. The President has also said that with one more surge, we'll have victory over the terrorists. I feel it's my patriotic duty to be part of this massive effort to fight for our freedom and keep America safe.

It doesn't matter that too many of us would rather sip French wine and appease Islamic Jihadists like modern-day Chamberlains. I'm just going to do my part to fight for security and our way of life, because surrendering to the global Jihad is simply not an option.

4 comments:

Acornbud said...

I'm very disappointed in you....NOT! But hey, you might look good in uniform. Ya already got that there hair (or not hair). Believe it or not yours is the only 4/1 joke I have encountered.

Anonymous said...

Ϲan I simply say what a relief to diѕcovег sοmebody whо tгuly unԁerstаnds what they're talking about on the net. You actually understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people should read this and understand this side of your story. It's surprising уou're not more popular since you surely possess the gift.

Feel free to visit my weblog; organic potting soil (http://sponasy.com)

Anonymous said...

І lovе rеading a poѕt that cаn mаκе men and ωomеn think.
Alѕo, many thanks for allowing me to comment!

My webѕіte :: organic potting soil

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for this gοod rеad!
! ӏ certаinly enјoyed еѵery little bit of it.

I have gοt you book-marked to loοk at neω ѕtuff you post…

Аlѕo viѕіt my wеb blog ::
green products